Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Getting Back

Before Las Vegas, I had every intention of returning to blogging and a part of me still wants to.  Another, bigger and louder part of me is scared. 

If I get back to blogging, what do I blog about? 
Do I continue with heartfelt posts regarding Vegas or go back to recipes, clothes and the "life" part of blogging?

It is the most bizarre conundrum as I feel like whichever I choose, I am not being true to me.  Going forward there will be all sorts of posts seeing as this is a lifestyle blog and all of that.  I may have great days where I talk about recipes and events, or bad days where I go back to one of the darkest nights in American history that I was fortunate enough to escape. 

Either way, this is my space and I plan on keeping it that way.  If offend you, I am sorry, but I have always marched to the beat of my own drummer and after Vegas, that rebel side has surfaced even more.

Much love for this week.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment