Monday, July 10, 2017

The Happenings



Here we are at the 2nd Monday in July and I am back over here , in my little corner of the internet.

Not a lot has happened, but I will catch you up anyway.

4th of July was a  fun filled weekend, even though I did have to work on the 3rd.  My little community had fireworks on July 1st and I had some people over to enjoy them from my deck.  On the 3rd, I headed to a friend's house and we walked to her neighbor's to watch fireworks from his deck.  The 4th was spent at a friend's dock, enjoying a couple of beers and the company of good friends.  It was a calm and peaceful 4th.

Cheer season is starting up and I find myself in quite a conundrum.  I am not happy or excited for the season to start and I am starting to be thankful that I don't have kids, because subjecting them to youth sports and the political bs on the side is insane.  I have to give props to parents who keep the bs out of their kid's lives and their own.  I have to remind myself that I have no dog in this fight and I can walk away from it, without repercussions.

I started a venture with It Works as a Distributor.  After years of being a Loyal Customer I came to the conclusion that it was time to get a little something more out of the company I had been buying products from.  I promise to share my favorite products with y'all over the next couple of weeks.


I also have become addicted to "Jane The Virgin" on Netflix.  I. CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING!  It is so all over the place and crazy, but in a good way.  Plus it has filled the void since I have been dying without new episodes of GOT.

That is about all I have got for now.  Hopefully you're all happy to see me back around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment