Thursday, March 9, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Wear

It is no secret that sometimes i can stay up past 9 p.m. and of course that I like to drink beer and whiskey... Which means means naturally I love St. Patrick's Day!  I do not, however, love green beer.  The dye does a number on my digestive system, but that is another story for another time.



Also, it is a totally amazing excuse to eat corned beef and potatoes and carrots.  It is kind of delicious with mustard!

Any who, I also love to wear green and I love the festive feeling of ginormous clovers everywhere.  If you haven't picked up green gear I am here to help ya out a bit.

For starers- Head over to Target's dollar spot.  They have adorable green fedoras, giant clover glasses, cute banners, shot glasses, and all sorts of other goodies.  You cannot go wrong with a green fedora, I know this is a fact!

Amazon is another great place, especially if you have Prime for that awesome two day shipping dealios.



Does everyone have exciting plans for St. Patty's?

No comments:

Post a Comment