Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Seven Days In



Seven days....  On one hand I am ready to scream and shout from the roof top.  On the other hand, I remember I still have 23 days to go.  Things got tricky today. First off, I woke up before the crack of dawn.  Second, I didn't have breakfast.  Lastly... I cheated!!  I used one vanilla creamer in my decaf coffee at dinner, but you know what, I am ok.  Technically the rules say I have to start over, but Melissa Hartwig (founder) of Whole30 had a few awesome posts on instagram that made me realize I am doing better than I have been in  along time and sometimes IT IS OK to have that one teeny tiny thing.  I refuse to let one mess up make January a total failure.  I got up, drank a shit ton of water and decided that I wouldn't fall off the wagon and go on a binge.  I am feeling great, my pants are loose, and so far I am feeling good.  I hate the 2 p.m. slump I find myself in and I hate that I continuously wake up prior to my alarm, but I am embracing this change as a good sign. 

If you want to read along with my daily entries click here or up top on Whole 30, Round 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment