Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful 2016

Every 365 days, sometimes 366 days if there is a leap year, we celebrate what we are thankful.  I typically tend to avoid the generic #blessed and #lucky moments in lieu of something deeper.

Each year that passes I find myself at a loss for words to describe how fortunate I am each and every single day.

This past year I have grown as a person, created deeper bonds, discovered what I am really looking for, I have laughed, I have cried, sometimes at the same time, I have traveled, I have wandered, but most of all I have loved.  If all this life holds for me are moments of love, I will be content for those are the moments that make memories.

Don't be thankful one day a year, but every day.  Be thankful for each breath you take, each moment that takes your breath away, for family and for friends, new adventures and comforting moments.  Live, breathe, and most of all, be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment