Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Currently in August

August is pretty much in full effect and life has been hectic.  I added coaching little cheerleaders to my plate and I have to say it is awesome and very interesting to say the least.  Honestly, I am super stoked I get to share my years of dance experience, strength, flexibility and balance training with these girls.  I also can't wait to see how these little ladies progress over the course of the season.  If you hear me complaining at any time, please remind me of how excited I was at the beginning of the season.

Anyways, with it being the first week of August, I decided to join the lovely Anne and the lovely Dana for what is currently going on in my life!

Hearting- 
The fact that it's almost fall, y'all. I have been dying for fall decor and cooler temperatures and of course, football!!!

Watching- 
"Blue Bloods" on Netflix. Yes I am very late to this party as there are, I think, six seasons. It took me awhile, but I'm present and hooked!  Plus Tom Selleck and his mustache are amazing.


Exploring- 
Things to do in Mammoth Lakes. I have been once and it was in winter and there was a blizzard. This go round there will be sunshine and summertime. I definitely have the Mammoth Brewing Company on my list and now I am just looking for a few other things.

Creating- 
Stretches, warm ups and cheers. This is tough work, but someone has to do it, right?

Eating- 
So I posted a little bit about Hello, Fresh and let me just say it is a life saver after practices.  I have all of my ingredients and recipe all set to go.  I am obsessed!  If you click here you get a coupon for $20 off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment