Thursday, July 7, 2016

Currently...

Today I am linking up with two lovely ladies, Anne and Jenna, for what is going on in my life currently.

Toasting- Summertime and the beautiful weather.  Southern California has struck gold with the gorgeous day temps and chilly nights.  I love being in short and throwing on a flannel while hanging out on my deck.

Going- Laughlin is calling and to the river I must go!


Smelling- Target's soy candles in "beach house".  $10 for a double wick candle that burns every night in my house.  I can't get over the amazing smell.  I went back and bout three more.  Beat that Bath and Body Works.

Wearing-  Adorable new sandals from amazon,com.


Wishlisting- A tropical vacation and I am so not a tropical vacation girl.


Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway.  You can come back daily for entries when you tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment