Monday, July 25, 2016

A 30 List

I turned the big 3-0 on Friday and guess what?  It was like any other day. Except that it was birthday and I was turning another year older. I have another year of life under my belt. It means I have an entire year to accomplish new things before my next birthday.

In the true nature of me being me I have a list. In addition to pushing my comfort zones and being a better person. 

1. Eat healthier- I am starting Hell Fresh this week and I cannot wait!  You can get $40 off with my code.

2. Travel 3 new places.

3. Expand knowledge with reading and random classes via the internet.  It is a resource we have to broaden our horizons.

4. Take a photography course.

5. Recycle more.

6. Donate time and energy to a charitable cause.

7. Get a live Christmas tree.

8. Host a monthly game night with my girls.

9. Start tap again once a week.

10. Complete a 5K run.

11. Do a pub crawl.

12. Go hiking a few times a month.

13. Take skiing lessons.

14. Work on organization.

15. Embrace a minimalistic life by getting rid of things I don't need.

16. Learn to sew.

17. Finish Lulu book project.

18. Celebrate autumn with a pumpkin patch visit.

19. Work on being more patient with people.

20. Read more.

21. Broaden my classic films list.

22. Work on eliminating my RBF.

23. Find a healthier balance of family, friends, work and education.

24. Get back to journaling.

25. Take a random drive with no destination in mind.

26. Host a wine tasting.

27. Embrace spontaneity.

28. Be more open to new people.

29. Complete C25K challenge.

30. Make 30 my best year yet.

What would you add to my list, or did I get a good one going?

No comments:

Post a Comment