Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Guide For Us, Ladies

Without fail, every year I am stumped as to what to get my mom or sisters for Christmas.  I know what they like on a regular basis, but for the holidays I always stress out about gifts for them.

Here are a few ideas I hope help the rest of you out.  (Note- some may be gifts, some may not be gifts I have purchased)

May Designs- I love May Designs.  There isn't enough raving I can do about them!  From personalized agendas, calendars and notebooks to coloring books for little ones, this company is beyond amazing.  I love the personalization option and the choices of designs.  I may or may not have order 3 different books for myself.  Great news- today (12/4/14) only EVERYTHING is 50% off with no code needed!!!!!

Open Sky- Another great sight along the lines of Groupon and Amazon is Open Sky.  I found a small rose gold necklace similar to the Stella & Dot gold and silver ones I already have.  You get the discounts once you place items in your cart and can see the money you actually have saved.

Overstock- I am always on the move and in being so, I am always looking for reasonable yet durable luggage sets.  This set is reasonable priced as well as a known brand.

Jamberry Nail Wraps- I love my Jamberry nail wraps.  There is such a wide variety and something for every occasion.  They are easy to use and even if you are a beginner or a season veteran, the wonderful world wide web has lots of training videos on application methods.

What is on your wishlist?



 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment