Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter Wonderland Swap Time

Hi!  I am sure y'all missed me SO much!  I haven't gotten around to uploading pictures or sitting down and writing a post about my Canadian adventure, but never fear, there will be a post coming your way soon.  I promise, like super duper pinkie promise with cherries on top.

One thing I did learn on my Canadian vacation is that I am a liar.  Not like a really bad liar, but a liar about which season is really my favorite.  I used to think it was Fall, like how could it not be Fall?!?  Then I realized it is really Winter, because I love snow, cold weather, hot chocolate, ice skating, building snowmen, snow shoeing, decorating for Christmas, you know all that wonderful freezing temperature stuff!  I think the reason I confuse Fall as my favorite is because it leads up to the best season of all, Winter and how can you not just love the prequel to Winter?



I am really just checking in today to let y'all know the Winter Wonderland Swap is ready for sign ups.  We had a great turn out for the fall and I am hoping for an even better turn out for winter.  The rules are the same as the Fall Swap:

At this time, this swap is only open to USA bloggers as I am not experienced enough to do an international swap.

Be sure to follow Kristie's Blue Jeans in addition to your partner's blog. 

Signups will run November 18th through November 28th and the pairs email will be sent Novemebr 30th.

You are responsible to contact your partner within 48 hours of the swap email.  Get to know your partner's likes and dislikes of the season.  Trade addresses to mail your packages.

You agree to purchase gift(s) in the dollar range of $15 to $30, you and your partner can decide on a specific dollar amount.

All packages must be mailed by December 15th so your partner gets them in time for the first of Winter.

December 21 the link up will go live and be open for one week (December 26th).  Please be sure to grab the button and link back up.

Are you ready to be a swapper- fill in your info here.

** Disclaimer, Kristie’s Blue Jeans is only responsible for matching the swap partners.  I am not responsible for packages that are not delivered.  Please notify me immediately if you do not hear from your partner within 48 hours of the email being sent so I can make arrangements for your participation.  Happy Swapping.


 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment